PHARMACIST/ PROJECT MANAGER CLINICAL TRIAL SUPPLIES
SAFEGUARDING THE PROGRESS OF MEDICINE
Clinical Services International is a specialized supplier of pharmaceutical products and services for clinical trials.
We do Intelligent Sourcing of medicines, Generics, Diagnostics and Medical Devices throughout the world, supplying the clinical trials that develop tomorrow’s medicines. We are looking to recruit a pharmacist to join our team.
We offer a fully integrated service:
Comparator Sourcing and Reference Listed Drugs
Manage the entire supply chain and offer tailor-made solution for clinical trials
Advancing Immuno-Oncology studies with world-leading access to Branded Medicines, Generics and Biosimilars.
For further information pls check our web site www.clinicalservices.eu
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, CSI, you will be responsible for clients located all over the world and fulfil all day-to-day operations and duties
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking full responsibility and accountability for requests, delivery, and opportunities to create added value
- Driving projects towards successful conclusion while supervising that communication, procurement, logistics, business development, operations, quality and administration respecting regulations and company´s Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow the process the entire order lifecycle
- Identifying and proactively resolving order-related discrepancies from a quality and financial perspective
- Comply with Global Standard Operating Procedures
- Contributing to the science driven approach to business with your knowledge and expertise, especially about medicine formulation.
- Advice clients about product characteristics and offer most appropriate products
- Engage with scientists, pharmacists and medics to facilitate their clinical trial requirements
This role is part of the expansion program at CSI and requires a high degree of professionalism where the following skills & capabilities are essential:
- Customer centricity
- Result orientation
- Market knowledge Teamwork spirit
- You hold a Bachelor´s degree, with a preferred focus on pharmacy, A master’s degree and /or Prince II will be desirable.
- You must have a sound understanding of wholesale, logistics and foreign trading and professional work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You ideally have an experience in a profit driven organization, and an international experience would be of advantage
- You are business fluent in English, the knowledge of German or one additional language would be an asset
- You have solid customer service attitude with high sense of client´s confidentiality
- You are able to quickly learn in a fast-changing environment, with a continuous improvement attitude
- You are highly motivated and a reliable team player with proven problem-solving skills
In return we offer:
An amazing opportunity to contribute to a fast growing, pharmaceutical company
A 'can do' culture where you will be encouraged to get involved in a range of exciting initiatives and to introduce new ideas
A warm, welcoming multi-cultural environment based in Central London
The opportunity to learn new skills and ongoing personal development and career opportunities
Competitive salary £28-40k plus bonus, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday, Pension Scheme, great working environment.
What’s in it for you?
Career Progression: You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities and work with highly experience people in the industry.
From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to engaging with Blue Chip Pharmaceutical clients all over the world.
Develop scientific knowledge and expertise in clinical trials and drug development.
Clinical Services International Ltd. (CSI)
50 Sloane Avenue
Please send your CV and letter explaining why you wish to apply to email@example.com
Ref PHR 08
Interview will be conducted 9-20th September