Pharmacist (Newly Qualified Welcome)
4 days left
- Job Type
Salary: £35,000 - £41,000 (Dependent on experience)
The Role: We are currently working with an Independent Pharmacy Group who now have a position for a pharmacist to work within a community pharmacy in Strood.
They are currently looking for a FULL TIME pharmacist (working Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.00pm only!)) to join their outstanding team. You will have fantastic support from the Pharmacy Manager and Head office team to enable you to develop your career.
Newly qualified Pharmacists are welcome and actively encouraged to apply!
Passionate about patient / customer care / Motivated and committed to team work / Reliable / Able to work under pressure / Good IT skills / Friendly with great communication skills
- · To be the primary Responsible Pharmacist
- · Labelling and dispensing NHS prescriptions
- · Ordering, receiving and processing stock
- · Developing and promoting pharmacy services.
- · Promoting pharmacy sales
- · Delivering a high level of patient care
- · Lead, manage and develop the pharmacy team
Candidate Profile: You will be a fully qualified GPHC registered pharmacist with a passion for developing services.
Benefits: Highly competitive package with further opportunities to develop your career
Apply for Pharmacist (Newly Qualified Welcome)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly