Patient Access & Supply Chain
Pharmacist required to work in the Supply Chain Department in an established pharmaceutical company. Office location along the Surrey / Middlesex border (M25 Junction 11-13)
- Vigilance of stock levels internationally for essential therapies, and placing purchase orders to manufacturing sites across Europe for stock replenishment
- Management of incoming stock from manufacturing sites into national distribution hubs
- Stock management including processing of sales reports for top level management
- Monitoring customer transactions and irregularities in sales, taking action to protect patient access where necessary
- Dealing with queries from pharmacists and wholesalers, presenting and escalating to management where necessary
- Action any corrective measures following periodic self-inspections and competent authority inspections
- Writing and revising standard operating procedures regarding Patient Access & Supply Chain
- Ensuring distributors have necessary qualifications and certifications
- Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, willing to learn from more experienced colleagues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (MS Excel)
- Pharmacy degree qualification preferred, although a degree in the Sciences will also be considered
Working in this department by its nature is at the forefront of patient access and international supply of essential therapies, which is a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Appropriate training will be provided by the company.
Good salary package with benefits will be provided. Salary dependent on experience.
Please reply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Patient Access & Supply Chain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly