Locum Pharmacist (Long term contract)
Salary: £20-£22 per hour (negotiable)
This Independent Community Pharmacy in Hastings are looking for a long term locum to work across a 5 day week starting on the 25th November.
The pharmacy opening hours are 8.45-12.30 and 1.45 6.00pm Monday to Friday with no weekend opening.
Ideally this will be a full time locum although job share may be considered.
The pharmacy dispenses c 5400 items monthly and has a good team in place.
As a Pharmacist with them, it goes without saying you will be providing excellent customer service and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring. Key responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition
- Expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for their customers and patients
- Delivering excellent care and expert advice to patients.
- Be registered with the GPhC
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services.
Benefits: Hourly rate is negotiable
If you would like to apply for this position, or if you would simply like more information on this exciting opportunity and the company concerned, please do not hesitate to contact us for a full and confidential discussion.