Clinical Pharmacist (Part Time Specialist Hospital Services)
Summary of Role:
As a Responsible Pharmacist based in our clients specialist dispensary in Chester you will ensure that prescriptions are clinically appropriate and contribute towards the provision of a responsive and accurate dispensing service. You will provide clinical advice and information to clinicians and nurses.
As they employ a large team of pharmacists there is always plentiful access to peer support.
About the Company:
This company is a national provider of outsourced pharmacy solutions to independent hospitals, clinics and specialist care facilities, with a particular focus on mental health.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
The position is ideally suited to someone who has a passion for providing excellent pharmaceutical care and offers the chance to develop clinical skills.
We welcome applications from pharmacists with at least 2 years’ post-registration experience.
Appropriate training and support will be provided. There may also be the opportunity to embark on a post-graduate qualification in mental health.
• Monday to Friday 07:00 to 14:00hrs or 14:00hrs to 21:00hrs
• They have flexible opportunities regarding the number of days worked per week.
• Paid holiday entitlement of 5 weeks per year plus bank holidays
• Reimbursement of GPhC retention fees
• Reimbursement of CMHP membership fees
• £40,950 – £43,680 pa pro-rata (depending on experience & qualifications)