Pharmacist (Part Time-Community)
We are looking for a pharmacist to work alternately for 2 and 2½ days per week with the enthusiasm to undertake an array of NHS and private services.
Our client is a family-run independent company with over 30 years’ experience providing pharmaceutical care for the Buckley and Mold local area. They have an enviable reputation for quality and high professional standards and combine these with approachability and genuine concern for the health and welfare of our customers and patients.
They are a busy dispensing pharmacy with two dispensaries. The team includes numerous dispensers and technicians, three pharmacists, two ACTs, and a team manager.
- Good clinical skills
- Enjoys delivering patient services
- Approachable and friendly
- At least two years post-registration experience
The pharmacy is open from 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday, and from 9.00am to 1.00pm Saturdays. They are looking for a pharmacist to work on 2 weekdays and alternate Saturday mornings. Occasionally additional cover may also be required.
- Paid holiday entitlement of 5 weeks per year plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Reimbursement of GPhC retention fees
- £40,950 – £43,680 pa pro-rata (depending on experience & qualifications)