Pharmacist required, Patient Access & Supply Chain
Pharmacist required to work in the Supply Chain Department in an established pharmaceutical company. Office location along the Surrey/Middlesex border (M25 Junction 11-13)
- Vigilance of stock levels internationally for essential therapies, and placing purchase orders to manufacturing sites across Europe for stock replenishment
- Management of incoming stock from manufacturing sites into national distribution hubs
- Stock management including processing of sales reports for top level management
- Monitoring customer transactions and irregularities in sales, taking action to protect patient access where necessary
- Dealing with queries from pharmacists and wholesalers, presenting and escalating to management where necessary
- Assisting with the maintenance of the department’s quality system, including writing and revising standard operating procedures.
- Ensuring distributors have necessary qualifications and certifications.
- Can work well in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (MS Excel)
- Pharmacy degree qualification
Good salary package with benefits provided
Please reply with your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref SCP-20200825-001