We are recruiting a Pharmacist to join our small Pharmacy team at Parkside Private Hospital, Wimbledon.
Parkside Hospital is an independent hospital located opposite Wimbledon Common, and is easily accessible from Central London and the Home Counties. The Hospital offers most medical specialties across the entire patient journey, from initial consultation and diagnosis, through to surgery or treatment and then follow up care and rehabilitation.
The Pharmacist plays a key role in the provision of a comprehensive and profitable pharmaceutical service for the hospital and ensures that a high standard of pharmaceutical care is provided for all patients.
- Registered as a Pharmacist with GPhC
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Accustomed to working with multi-disciplinary healthcare teams
- Good post-registration experience
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal
- Understanding of current issues in Private Healthcare
- Up to date CPD to maintain fitness to practice
- Demonstrate the ability to appropriately identify and prioritise clinical work
- Hospital experience (desirable)
Competitive salary and benefits package that includes access to private healthcare cover after 1 years’ service and also a range of lifestyle and financial well-being benefits.
One of Aspen Healthcare’s values is “Investing in Excellence”. You can therefore expect us to develop your skills whilst working with us to deliver word-class healthcare.