Pharmacist Manager (Private Hospital)
Location: Sutton, Surrey
Salary: £53,000-£60,000 dependent on experience plus benefits
Description: This leading independent hospital group has been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 40 years. They work towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Pharmacy to join their private hospital in Sutton, work within safe COVID pathways and benefit from their fully funded training programs and excellent IPC support.
They are looking for an experienced Pharmacy Manager with proven managerial experience or someone with solid clinical pharmacy background looking to excel their career.
Duties and responsibilities
• To provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation
• Be responsible for leading, motivating and effectively managing the pharmacy team by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership
• To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost effective use of medicines.
• To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring
• To promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of a high quality healthcare service
This position is full time (37.5hrs per week) mainly Monday to Friday but may require some flexibility on shift patterns and weekend working
• Registered pharmacist
• 4 - 5 years hospital pharmacy experience
• 1 – 2 years managerial experience
• Management qualification - not essential, but desirable
• Excellent people management skills
• The ability to introduce and implement change
They offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• For you reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
They commit to their employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.