Clinical Pharmacist (Private Hospital)
Salary: £38,000-£44,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits
Description: This leading independent hospital group has been putting patients at the heart of everything they do for over 40 years. They work towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. They are committed to looking after people, both patients and staff.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to join their private hospital in Sutton, work within safe COVID pathways and benefit from their fully funded training programs and excellent IPC support.
They are looking for an experienced Pharmacist with ideally some experience in an Acute Hospital setting looking to excel their career.
Duties and responsibilities
• The provision of an exemplary pharmacy service, in accordance with current legislation, clinical requirements and accepted professional and ethical standards
• The provision of advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients whilst ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
• To advise on the safe management of medicines to the hospital and it’s departments, whilst staying compliant with current legislation and professional standards
• Promoting a patient focused multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service.
This position is full time (37.5hrs per week) mainly Monday to Friday but may require some flexibility on shift patterns and weekend working
• Registered GPHC pharmacist
• 1-2 years, post-graduation experience ideally gained in a hospital environment at ward level
They offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• For you reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
They commit to their employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.