FULL-TIME PHARMACIST – 6 Days a week
Working 50 hours per week. Pay Negotiable.
We are looking for a full-time qualified pharmacist working 6 days a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm and Saturday 9am - 2pm, to cover the Hatfield branch, starting mid June - August 2021. The ideal candidate will require a minimum of 3 years qualified Pharmacist experience, with a confident approach, and be able to manage the shop demands on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities will include working in accordance to the following:
· Royal Pharmaceutical Society
· Medicines, Ethics and Practice
· Clinical Governance Policy
· The following SOP’s (enclosed)
o Label Generation
o Prescription Assembly
o Professional Check
o Accuracy Check
o Prescription Bagging Procedure
o Handout Procedure for Prescriptions
o Managing Dispensing/ managing dispensing Errors
o Official Visits
o Pharmacist on Duty Requirements
- This position is available for a full-time managerial role.
- Must be accredited to provide Flu and travel vaccinations, including Yellow Fever and Oral PGD services.
- Pre-registration tutor responsibilities required.
Application Deadline: 12/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
We provide PPE.
The counters and tills are wiped frequently with alcohol wipes.
Restricted number of customers at any one time.
Distance always kept between staff and customers.
Reference ID: Hatfield Pharmacist Manager - June 2021
Expected Start Date: June 2021, but negotiable due to contractual notice period
Application deadline: 12/06/2021