Consultant Pharmacist: Medicines Training, Auditing & Content Development
Regular commitment of 2 days a week on a consultancy basis.
Located in any of: Bristol, Manchester (North West), or Newcastle (North East).
We are seeking an engaging, driven and personable Pharmacist to work alongside the OPUS team.
- Provision of medicines training via virtual learning or face-to-face delivery to the care sector and schools (will include some travel)
- Development of training materials including drafting, peer review and content development
- Preparation of medicines policies & procedures
- Undertaking of medication audits
Training will be provided for all elements above. We are looking for a qualified Pharmacist with a willingness to learn, and an underpinning desire to help and support those who receive our training.
OPUS are the experts in medicines training for the care sector and schools. Since our inception in 2004, we have trained over 125,000 staff and Managers. We pride ourselves on delivering quality training and providing ongoing support to all customers to help them implement their learning in an effective and impactful way to reduce medicines errors and keep the people they support safe.
- GPhC registration
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel
Apply for Consultant Pharmacist: Medicines Training, Auditing & Content Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly