Pharmacist Partnership Representative – Respiratory/COPD
Exciting new team build!
This world class pharmaceutical company are recognised as the market leader and pioneers in the field of pharmaceutical medicine.
Their flexible and agile approach means they are in tune with the ever-changing NHS and they have a powerful reputation with their customers.
As part of an exciting new strategic initiative, we are seeking talented and commercially minded Pharmacists who are keen to progress into a key influencing role.
As a Pharmacist Partnership Representative your role is to effectively engage with a new and highly significant group of customers on a peer to peer level. You will work a defined territory covering key customers in the NHS across primary care within the respiratory environment. You will be promoting a leading inhaled triple therapy medication for the treatment of COPD.
As such you will be:
- Accountable for the achievement of sales growth and delivery of activity targets
- Aid HCP’s in maximising the clinical benefit of your product to advance the management of COPD
- Target PCN Pharmacists, Senior PCN Pharmacists and Community Pharmacy and other key customers directly involved in COPD in primary care
- Support the development of COPD patient pathway services
- Engage in multi-channel promotion to fit in with both healthcare professional and business needs
- Support customers by actively addressing patient backlogs caused by Covid 19
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
- Qualified Pharmacist (preferably an Independent Prescriber)
- Experience in primary care and ability to network proficiently with key decision makers
- Excellent knowledge of the NHS and previous involvement in the management of long term conditions
- Good commercial / business orientation
- An effective communicator with ability to persuade and influence
- Able to build effective relationships and work as part of a team
Competitive basic salary, incentives, benefits package+ fully expensed company car
Please apply online or call CHASE
Reference Number: 31947