Pharmaco Chemists have been serving the local communities in Openshaw and Audenshaw for over 40 years. We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Locum Pharmacist to work at our busy community pharmacy in Audenshaw. We have built an excellent reputation over the years for going the extra mile for our patients, so much so that we won several industry awards in 2016 and 2018 for our outreach service and our superintendent pharmacist/ owner, Kantilal Agravat.
We are looking for a Locum Pharmacist with excellent organisational and management skills and a proactive, can-do approach.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage a small team and act as a tutor to a technician
- Good interpersonal skills to develop and sustain connections with local GPs
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to ensure that the patient’s needs come first
- An understanding of retail pharmacy.
- Current valid GPhC registration and up to date CPD
- Qualified as a pharmacist at least 3 years ago (essential)
- Experience of offering NHS and private services (essential)
- Experience of being a tutor (desirable)
- Minimum of 1 year management experience (desirable)
Salary - rate to be negotiated on services and commission.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Quarterly bonus
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Wellness programmes