We have an exciting opportunity to join our Education and Professional Development team as an Education and Training Pharmacist, with a focus on prescribing. You will be passionate about developing and advancing the pharmacy workforce to meet the changing needs of patients and the healthcare system.
You will use your expertise in workplace education and training and excellent working knowledge of current pharmacy practice across Great Britain to work collaboratively with subject matter experts to develop educational content for webinars and training events aimed at the independent prescriber workforce. You will ensure our educational content is of high quality and valued by learners.
We offer excellent benefits, a flexible working environment, and the opportunity for you to grow and enhance your existing skills at a national level.
- Pharmacy Degree Recent experience in any area of patient focused pharmacy practice Excellent knowledge of pharmacy practice in Great Britain An understanding of best practice in the development and delivery of high-quality educational resources, products, and services Experience of developing and maintaining good working relationships with stakeholders Ability to work flexibly to assist the delivery of educational events in evenings when needed
How we are currently working
We welcome applications for this role from across the UK with a flexible approach to work. The majority of this role can be undertaken remotely from any location. There will be the occasional requirement to travel to an RPS office or to attend external stakeholder meetings across the UK.
What we offer
- Excellent work-life balance (35-hour work week & flexitime),
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), with the option to purchase additional annual leave,
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- MediCash and Private Medical Insurance
- Ride2work and Interest-free season ticket loans
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Learning budget and personal development time
- We host regular social events, and you can get involved in our diversity and inclusion groups, and charity fundraising initiatives.
- A commitment to your wellbeing, with access to a mental health first aider and other initiatives
At RPS, we encourage professional growth, and if we can help you achieve your ambitions we will.
Closing date: 15 August 2022
If you would like to learn more about the role, please view the job description on our careers page.
This role is a permanent full-time position. Secondment opportunities may be available. If you are seeking a secondment, please state this in your cover letter.
Please attach your CV and a covering letter articulating how you meet the specific requirements of the role. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
We are passionate about creating a culture of belonging, inclusion, and diversity these are part of our core values at RPS and we are striving to have an organisation that represents the diversity of the profession. At RPS we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability and we encourage applications from all backgrounds