Position: Pharmacist Manager
Job Type: Full time
Clyde Pharmacy are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Pharmacist Manager to join our team in a busy, independently run pharmacy in Greenock.
Applicants must demonstrate commitment to providing excellent customer and patient care. The successful applicant will be responsible for leading the day-to-day management of the pharmacy with responsibilities including:
• Overall control of the management of the pharmacy as Superintendent
• Provision of patient services including dispensing and giving health care advice
• Involvement in staff training and development
• Building and maintaining relationships with surrounding GP surgeries and Primary Care Network
• Monitoring of staff rota and holidays
• Adherence to GPhC guidelines
• Competitive remuneration package (discussed further at interview)
• Annual GPhC fees paid
• Opportunity to enrol into the Independent Prescribing Course
• Discretionary annual bonus scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
The position offered is full time and permanent.
The successful applicant must possess an MPharm degree or equivalent, be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council and will be subject to PVG scheme.
About Clyde Pharmacy
Clyde Pharmacy is an independent, family run local community pharmacy and has been providing high quality care to the wider Greenock community since 2004. Our aim is not only to meet the needs of customers and patients but to provide a positive experience whilst evolving within the changing roles a pharmacy plays within the NHS and the community. Situated in close proximity to Greenock West train station, the premise is easily accessible by car and public transport.
To apply, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org