- Working alongside a supervising pharmacist and 2 support pharmacists
- Dedicated support staff
- PSI fees paid
- Generous staff discounts
- Structured CPD opportunities
- No nursing home services
- No addiction services
- Accommodation available
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding pharmacy group.
Phelans Pharmacies are a family-owned group of pharmacies based in Cork in the Republic of Ireland and we are now looking to recruit a Support Pharmacist for our pharmacy in Kinsale Road.
- Full time Support Pharmacist position working 40 hours per week
- Permanent role
- Full support and training provided
- PSI fees reimbursed annually for all pharmacists
- Excellent support and administration staff
- MPS system
- Operating the dispensary in accordance with all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- Providing a safe and efficient dispensing service and delivery of medicines to customers.
- Helping customers by assessing their conditions and providing advice about medicines.
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with the pharmacy team, customers and other healthcare professionals.
- Registered or ability to be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI).
- Good interpersonal skills with a caring and empathetic manner.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- A positive and professional attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: 8-hour shifts, with every second weekend off
Experience: Pharmacy: one year in community pharmacy
Licence/Certification: Registered or ability to be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI). (e.g. UK or EU graduate)