Product & Delivery Manager (Maternity Cover)
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- London, UK
- Closing date
- 17 Apr 2023
- Fixed-term contract
- Job Type
We are seeking a proactive, tech-savvy Product and Delivery Manager (Maternity Cover) to work across the portfolio of products within Pharmaceutical Journal Publications on a 12-month contract. Reporting to the Senior Product and Delivery Manager, you will ensure customers, advertisers, staff, and all other stakeholders receive the highest level of support across the varied sites, apps and systems managed by the team. As a key member of the product team, you will work with the Product and Delivery Manager to ensure all products in the Pharmaceutical Journal portfolio are supported, managed, and continually developed throughout their lifecycle. As the portfolio of products expands, you will assist in the design and implementation of new efficient workflows across the wider PJ team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of customer record systems (CRM) and content management systems (CMS)
- Awareness of Google Analytics and other statistics and information gathering tools
- Experience in the publishing sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to self-motivate, work in cross-functional teams and remain flexible.
- Enthusiasm, energy, and determination to achieve results.
- Good listening, questioning and problem-solving skills.
PJ Publications is a integral department of Pharmaceutical Press, the publishing division of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society. The department comprises four business functions: product, editorial, business development, and production, with a brilliant team of editors, journalists and product people constantly looking to do new things and improve our products and how we work.
We employ a mix of business models across our portfolio of products, from membership, subscriptions, advertising and sponsorship, ensuring that the portfolio remains fully aligned to the larger organisational mission and vision of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
We are a team focussed on ensuring all products in the Pharmaceutical Journal portfolio are supported, managed and developed including new product development planning and implementation.
Working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers, We outline the definition of success for all PJP products, maintain, create and share the product and team roadmaps and define and communicate the visions for our products to key groups.
How we are currently working
We continue to support our employees to work flexibly and from home. There is an expectation for this role to attend the London office on occasions where there is a need to do so.
Closing Date: 21 April 2023
If you would like to learn more about the role, please view our careers page.
We are passionate about creating a culture of belonging, inclusion, and diversity these are part of our core values at RPS and we are striving to have an organisation that represents the diversity of the profession. At RPS we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability and we encourage applications from all backgrounds.
What we do
* We are proud to be the professional body for pharmacists and pharmacy.
* We promote pharmacy to ensure pharmacists are recognised within the NHS and wider society, as the experts in medicine.
* We make sure the voice of the pharmacy profession is heard in the development of healthcare policy.
* We promote the advancement of science, practice and education in pharmacy.
* We provide our members with the support and development they need to fulfil their professional potential.
How we work
We put our members at the heart of everything we do, working collaboratively with stakeholders across the profession to enhance the reputation and develop the role of pharmacy and through this meet the needs of our members.
- 020 7735 914
1 Lambeth High Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert