A great opportunity to work in the West of Ireland – Mayo.
Supervisor Pharmacist Role. This is a permanent full-time role. Part-time applications will be considered also. There are No Sundays, No Late Nights past 6pm and No Bank Holidays. The dispensing system used is McLernons MPS. You will be working with a well established dispensary team to assist with catering the steady flow of work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Ensure SOP’s and Dispensary Written Protocols are maintained and updated
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ambition & enthusiasm
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Flynn’s Pharmacy is situated in the busy market town of Claremorris with easy access to rail, motorway and 20 minutes from Knock International Airport. We have a busy dispensary and retail shop in the centre of town.
If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge and have the skills to strengthen our team further, then we want to hear from you.