About the GPhC
We regulate pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacies in Great Britain. It’s our role to make sure people receive safe and effective pharmacy care and have trust in pharmacy.
We are seeking to recruit several new Revalidation Reviewers who play a key part in the regulations of pharmacy professionals. The roles are very much part-time and attract remuneration.
As Revalidation Reviewers you will work in pairs online to review and give feed-back on allocated revalidation records against a set of established criteria.
As a reviewer you will be able to:
• review documentation against defined criteria
• provide feedback based on evidence, ideally in a people development context
• write clearly and succinctly, with an excellent eye for detail
• have computer-based internet access within a confidential environment
• work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, where necessary
Applying for these posts
If you feel you have the required experience and skills please complete the application form which you can find on our website by clicking on the Apply button – you will also find further information about these roles here including details of remuneration. Incidentally a CV and cover letter will not be considered.
Closing date: 19th February 2024 (Midday). Applications sent to us after this deadline, will not be accepted.
Candidates who have been invited to the second stage of the application process will be contacted by the first week in March.
We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community